Returns procedure and refund policy
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you’re not, just return the product to us, as sold and in the original packaging within 14 days following the instructions below and we’ll exchange or refund it. Please see below the products excluded from this policy. You can contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 01457 860118 and we will provide you with details for the collection and return of the item.
In any correspondence please include your order number, the reason for the return and whether you’d like a replacement or refund. Items will only be replaced or refunded once original order is received back with us.
Condition of return
It’s important that returned items are in best possible condition, so please take reasonable care of them.
- Goods returned without the original, saleable packaging cannot be accepted back
- Products should be unused and with the original saleable packaging. (exclusions apply)
- Faulty goods will be exchanged or refunded with proof of purchase
We reserve the right to
- Refuse an exchange or refund with or without proof of purchase
- Ask for identification for return transactions (proof or purchase)
Proof of purchase
If you return a product to our store for a refund proof of purchase is required, but if you cannot provide this photographic identification and the original debit, credit or charge card used to purchase your order will be required.
Delivery Charge Refunds
We’ll refund any delivery charges you’ve paid, provided you return the full order.